Super Streusel Sprinkles with chocolate balls- Jingle Bingle
Regular price £6.99
- Your ears are ringing! First of all because of the catchy tune, which is spreading in your ear because of the "ringing bell".
- And then due to the fact that decorating cookies is now the top highlight of this year's cookie decorating season.
- Your Christmas sprinkles make it possible: chocolate on the cookies, super sprinkles on and sprinkle generously and generously.
- Ratzfatz lights up your Christmas cookies in a new glow! Oh, and did you spot the little white snowman sugar sprinkles? So sweet! You just have to sprinkle them.
- The thick, round, red and golden brummers in the mix are again filled with crunchy delicious chocolate. So it's nice and soft and meant to be eaten (no rock-hard sugar lumps !).
- Also very exciting:
- Mixing: During transport, the large sugar sprinkles & chocolate pearls usually jerk into the middle of the can.
- So don't be sad when you hold your sprinkle can in your hands for the first time & you see far too many small sprinkles.
- To take a look at the full super sprinkles, just tip the can into a larger bowl and let yourself be enchanted :)
- Care: The elongated, metallic coated tablets contain a thin, raw noodle (yes, indeed!) That is coated with sugar.
- Although they are one of the most beautiful, they are also the hardest that our mixes have to offer. So please enjoy with care.
- Kindly note: It may be that you have started to sprinkle and cannot stop. This is normal and you don't have to worry. Just keep sprinkling.
Sugar, dextrose, WHEAT starch, potato starch, glucose syrup, sunflower oil, rice flour, vegetable oil (coconut), MILK chocolate [sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring], WHEAT semolina, rice starch: gum arabic, colourant Arabic E120, E100, E171, E161b, E174, E133, E141; Carrier: E555; Gelatin (FISH); Coating agents: shellac, E901, carnauba wax, E464; MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NUTS
Energy & nutrient content per 100g: Energy: 1738 kJ / 410 kcal; Fat: 4.0g, of which saturated fatty acids: 2.2g; Carbohydrates: 92.7g, of which sugar: 83.3g; Protein: 0.8g; Salt: 0.1g