Super Streusel Sprinkles with chocolate balls- Gold Digger
Regular price £6.99
- Two wonderful opposites meet here: gold, radiant, shiny and black, dark, wicked. Completely gossip girl, gala & colourful reading, Meghan and Harry immediately hit our heads.
- In the foreground, of course, everything is glittering, gold, bling-bling royal, but what does that look like behind closed, British gates? Harry, known from the past for his drinking escapades surely likes to treat himself.
- And Meghan, hello, daily soap! There's always drama, baby. Black and gold, we say yes, it just fits incredibly well!
- Ok, that was a very broad digression. What you have to watch out for when sprinkling with our colourful sugar sprinkle mix: the tinitiny-mini-asterisks! They are so tender and particularly worthy of attention.
- The little slit ears under the sugar sprinkles always try to outshine the raised gold balls made of delicate chocolate.
- But well, that is a bit difficult in terms of size alone. So let's leave it like this: asterisks and gold balls, mixed with black sprinkles are so special, you can also wear the mix on the red carpet.
- Or on your super special red carpet cake sprinkles. Let it bang on your baking idea!
- The large and small, round, golden brummers in the mix are again filled with crunchy delicious chocolate. So nice and soft and meant to be eaten (no rock-hard sugar lumps !) And protect your teeth. Super yummy !!
- Also very exciting:
- Mixing: During transport, the large sugar sprinkles & chocolate pearls usually jerk into the middle of the can.
- So don't be sad when you hold your sprinkle can in your hands for the first time & you see far too many small sprinkles. To take a look at the full super sprinkles, just tip the can into a larger bowl and let yourself be enchanted :)
- Care: The elongated, metallic coated tablets contain a thin, raw noodle (yes, indeed!) That is coated with sugar. Although they are one of the most beautiful, they are also the hardest that our mixes have to offer. So please enjoy with care.
- Kindly note: It may be that you have started to sprinkle and cannot stop. This is normal and you don't have to worry. Just keep sprinkling.
Sugar, WHEAT starch, glucose syrup, vegetable oil (coconut), MILK chocolate [sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: SOY lecithin, natural vanilla flavour], WHEAT semolina; Stabilizer: gum arabic; Rice starch, corn starch, colourants: E120, E153, E161b, E171, E172, E174, E175; Carrier: E555, E1520; Gelatin (FISH), coating agent: shellac, E901 (with coconut oil), beeswax, carnauba wax, E464; MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NUTS
Energy & nutrient content per 100g: Energy: 1741 kJ / 411 kcal; Fat: 4.1g, of which saturated fatty acids: 2.6g; Carbohydrates: 92.1g, of which sugar: 88.1g; Protein: 1.3g; Salt: 0.2g